install .NET FRAMEWORK v2.0.50727
tu n'est pas sous vista c'est pour ca qu il te demande de l'installer
pour ton problème il ya cette méthode en anglais
This guide describes the problem with respect to Intelliscreen but will work with any app.
You just installed/updated Intelliscreen (or any other software) and now the iphone doesnt boot up and is stuck at apple logo.
You need to have SSH access to the iphone and WinSCP. (if you dont now how to SSH or what SSH is, then restore)
I am not sure if usb access with software like iPhoneBrowser or iFuntastic will work if the iPhone is stuck at apple logo stage, but if it does then post it here and ill add that information.
To prevent the Intelliscreen dylib from loading all you need to do is remove its entry from com.apple.SpringBoard.plist file.
* - Connect to your iphone through WinSCP and download the file /System/Library/LaunchDemons/com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
- If the file is in binary format then convert it to text format. iPhone will recognize and process the file normally whether it is in binary or text format. You can do the conversion here http://18.104.22.168/~khchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi
or here http://iappcat.com/plist/bin2xml
- Open the file in a good text editor like Notepad++ or Editpad. (Warning: Microsoft Windows Notepad.exe does not display it properly)
- The file is in xml format and contains key called DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES. This key contains the path of all dylib files which springboard will try to load at startup. Each file location is separated by a ':'. Remove the the complete path of the dylib file you think is causing the problem.
for e.g. i have Summerboard and Intelliscreen installed this is how it looks
Delete the entry for the intelliscreen file
- Save the file as com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and put it back on the iPhone in the /System/Library/LaunchDemons/ folder
- Restart the iPhone
It should boot normally now.
If it doesnt, edit the file again and remove all the other dylib entries it should look like this then
Restart the iPhone again.